Do you want to download Kik for PC? Here at 7Downloads, we got you covered. Be ready because today you will find something new and useful by reading this article. Mainly, I am writing this to share the trick for downloading Kik for PC laptop and Windows 7/8/10 computers. The procedure of downloading and installing Kik on PC is mentioned below. But before we jump into the main guide let’s talk about Kik for PC.
These days connecting to people freely and easily is important. That is why online messaging like WhatsApp APK and GB WhatsApp APK and social networks such as GB Instagram are so popular. Whether you are a scientist wanting to share information with your colleagues halfway across the world or just a student wanting to share homework with your friends, a quick and reliable messaging service is important to you.
Kik Messenger was released in 2009 and had over 275 million users as of February 2016. Using Kik is easy. Instead of authenticating your phone number you will be asked to create a new account and select a username. Your friends will add you using your username rather than your phone number. Kik will access your phone book to add friends quickly.
Kik has not released any official Kik for PC or Mac users, but in this tutorial, you will learn how to use Kik on your computer. We will make use of the best Android emulators called BlueStacks. BlueStacks is free to use and allows users to emulate an Android phone on their computers. It is extremely fast and plays games and apps lag free. BlueStacks is available for all operating systems like Linux, Windows and Mac OS. If you don’t want to use BlueStacks then you can use Nox App Player. The steps will be the same. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Download Kik for PC
VersionKik messenger 14.10.0Size42.4 MBRequirementWindows 7 and upAuthorSupercell
See also: Hike for PC Windows and WeChat for PC/Laptop
Download and Install Kik for PC Windows Laptop
Step 1: Download BlueStacks app player from the download link available below. It is a large file so make sure you are on a Wi-Fi network, or you may use all your data.
Step 2: After BlueStacks is downloaded, install it on your computer. It is easy to install and does not require any advanced knowledge. After installing set it up by logging into your Google account and then you are ready to go.
Step 3: Now on BlueStacks, you just have to click that 3 dots on beside Installed Apps and then click Install APK.
Step 4: There are two ways to install Kik now. You can either go to PlayStore and download Kik from there or if that does not work for you, use the download link above and download Kik messenger APK from there. Go to your computer’s downloads folder and double click on this file and Kik will install on the emulator.
Step 5: After downloading the APK just open it with BlueStacks and it will install on your computer. Now that Kik is successfully installed, create a new account or log into your existing account and start using Kik for PC computer.
Note: If you are a private person and you want to keep your messages from reading by others, you may lock it using Applock APK that you can also download here at the 7Downloads website. There are also file sharing apps available there that you can get for free like SHAREit for PC.
Awesome Features Of Kik Messenger
1. Public and Private Groups: Kik allows users to create two types of groups: public and private. Any user can join a public group, but in a private group, a group admin needs to add you.
2. Share images, Gifs, videos, sketches, and emoticons quickly and easily. You can also share videos on YouTube and web pages with your friends
3. Kik also has numerous bots so you can stay connected to your favorite brands or if you want you can just ask what the weather is like
4. The customization is a feature that many messaging services lack. In Kik, you can change the color of the chat bubbles along with the wallpaper you choose
5. Many messengers have now implemented voice and video calling, but Kik supports video calling for groups as well. So you can now plan your next outing with friends in a video call and not waste time texting individual friends
6. Security: With more and cyber concerns, you do not need to worry about Kik. Only add people you know, and until you add someone, they will not be able to text you
7. Connectivity: You can add friends by their username or give Kik access to your contacts to find out which of your friends use Kik and add them from there. If you do not like any of these options, there is also Kik code. Scan your Kik code from your friend’s phone to instantly add them
You now have an alternative to your favorite messaging apps. Just download Kik and I’m sure you will love it.